7 Day Cape Buffalo Hunt in Zambia
Cape Buffalo Hunting in Zambia
This hunt will take place in the Nyaminga Game Management Area, this area is situated in the world-renowned Luangwa Valley. It lies across from the North Luangwa park along the Luangwa River which is teeming with hippo and crocodile. The area encompasses 840 square kilometres of beautiful Miombo woodland, savannah, dense thickets and rugged mountains that offers an African landscape that is hard to beat. The varied habitat caters for the large variety of species found in Nyaminga GMA.
The hunting quota consists of lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, hippo, crocodile, Chobe bushbuck, grysbok, Cooksons Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Puku, Lichtenstein's Hartebeest, Kudu, Roan, Eland, Impala, Warthog, Bushpig, Spotted Hyena, Duiker and Oribi.
Accommodations consist of luxury ensuite chalets either of traditional thatch or safari tents along the Luangwa River. Each chalet has individual hot showers and flush toilets. Clients assigned a room attendant to care for their needs during the course of the safari. Serving both international and fayre and venison provided by yourselves, by well trained and friendly staff that will cater for your every need where possible. The nights are filled with the sounds of lion and hyena with the occasional elephant taking a stroll through camp.
We can arrange a one day hunt for Kafue Lechwe at the end of your big game safari.
7 days 1x1 @ $12 500
Buffalo Trophy fee @ $3950
* Safari license / Firearm / Permit / Meet and Greet @ $1000 per client,
* Observers @ $250 per day,
* Trophy dip and pack @ $2000 per client,
* Rifle Hire @ $50 a day and $10 per round of ammunition.
* Professional hunters @ $100 a day per hunter,
* Camp Staff @ $100 a day per hunter / observer,
* A scheduled flight runs to Mfuwe and is approximately $2200 per person round trip with ground transfer round trip.
Total - $21 650 all-inclusive ( Earn 21 650 loyalty points when you book this safari)
Final Price: $21 650
Safari Points: 21650pts